Monday, October 22, 2012

Unpopular opinion - I don't like babies

I think I've written about this before but I just need to get this out of my system.
One thing society fail to understand is, not everyone likes babies. I sure don't. I could go as far to say that I hate babies and I don't hate alot of things. I don't think they're cute, adorable or any of that shit! Everytime I end up in discussions about this stuff everyone just runs over me with stupid statements, these are a few I've heard several times.

- "You will most likely grow out of it."
- "Your perception about babies will completely change after you have some of your own."
- "You are to young to understand." 

Comments like these really makes me all fired up and pissed. It's not like I don't want people to have children and I really don't think anyone is stupid for wanting it but it is just not for me and this is what people don't understand.
 One thing I can't stand though are parents that parade their babies all around and think everyone wants to see. I want to gouge my eyes out everytime someone stick a picture of their child in my face. Same when someone is pestering me about holding their newborn. Please don't make me, I DON'T WANT TO!
I get the most horrible feeling in the world when stuff like that happen and I have to act like I think that gross little thing is amazingly cute and wonderful. Even when I say "No thanks" people wonder why and try to force that fucking baby into your arms anyway. Uhhh... feel bad just thinking about everytime that has happened... I'm probably a master at faking smiles because of this. I just can't stand them.
I know this is a unpopular opinion but I need to let this out sometimes or I'll go crazy~
 Also there is two things in this world I'm deadly afraid of! Sharks and... getting pregnant! Getting pregnant being #1! If I'd find out that I was pregnant there would be no hesitation in the world in getting that thing out of me quick as fucking hell. Blargh... don't even want to think about it makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

That's why I'm so happy I've found someone that doesn't want children as well... thank god for that...
Well that's it I guess, phew, really needed to get that out there!~ See ya! If you still want to read that is! tihi ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment